We are currently looking for a new Patrols Supervisor to come on-board for a 12-month fixed term contract/secondment, based in Adelaide, to take responsibility for the day-to-day leadership of our Mobile Patrols team, ensuring they represent the company as a highly developed and customer focused team. The team provides patrols, internal and external inspections, lock up or open service, short term static requests, as well as attending to alarm responses.
The Supervisor will support the Patrols Manager in leading the patrols team, including rostering, assistance with payroll, report writing and leading the patrols team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a diverse range of work and love to learn as the role of Patrols Supervisor will see you:
- Undertaking Cash in Transit duties as required
- Building strong and effective relationships with your clients and instilling collaboration and support as a way of working
- Be a decision maker supporting your team through conflict and challenging situations
- Lead by example showcasing superior customer engagement and service skills to your team members
- Supporting and Inspiring your team by investing in them; finding development opportunities and looking for stretch assignments when possible
- Be a good all-round communicator
- Use your business understanding and focus on performance to meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have:
- Current SA Security Licence
- Current SA Drivers Licence
- Australian citizenship
- Baseline and/or NV1 Defence Clearance, or ability to obtain would be advantageous
- Substantial experience within the security services industry and in supervising employees and maintaining rosters for rotating shifts
- A positive and lead by example approach
- Ability to work under pressure and experience in meeting high level client requirements
- Proven relationship building with customers and at all levels of the organisation
- Clear communication and effective direction to staff members and colleagues verbally and in writing
- Risk identification and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated initiative and experience in time management and multi-tasking
- Sound reasoning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven computer literacy in programs such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Demonstrated experience in following OH&S policies and procedures
If you are interested in this great opportunity and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your résumé. You can also reach out to Pano Karaliamis for a confidential chat.